- About Central Executive Apartment -
Chelmsford is the capital city of Essex with a buzzing nightlife and town centre and plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants to visit
There are many spa and leisure facilities to choose from
Home to Chelmsford V Festival, Chelmsford Football Club, Chelmsford Chieftains and Essex Cricket Club
History of the city includes being home to Marconi, Britvic, Hoffman Ball Bearings and has its own cathedral
Enjoy walks in Central Park, along the River Chelmer and around the grounds of Hylands House.
Stansted airport is a 30 minute drive and Southend airport is 40 minutes
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted airport Southend airport Chelmsford Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary