- About Cathedral Quarter -
The Cathedral Quarter is the original heart of medieval Sheffield. It was the city's first middle class suburb and is now its main professional and business quarter. Recognised as a distinctive city centre neighbourhood, the Cathedral quarter boasts boutique restaurants and bars alike. Close to the original international Markets held on Fargate, which doubles up as the large open air shopping district. Whether relaxing, dining out or shopping, Sheffield’s Cathedral Quarter is the perfect place to be.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|One Bed Apartment||£105.00||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Two Bed Triple Apartment||£125.85||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary