- Cathedral Quarter, Sheffield -
- About Cathedral Quarter -
The Cathedral Quarter is the original heart of medieval Sheffield. It was the city's first middle class suburb and is now its main professional and business quarter. Recognised as a distinctive city centre neighbourhood, the Cathedral quarter boasts boutique restaurants and bars alike. Close to the original international Markets held on Fargate, which doubles up as the large open air shopping district. Whether relaxing, dining out or shopping, Sheffield’s Cathedral Quarter is the perfect place to be.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield Leeds Bradford International Airport Sheffield
- Similar properties nearby -
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336