- About Cathedral Lodge Apartments -
This spacious serviced apartment is located in a modern block on the borders of the City of London at Barbican.
The reception room has its own private balcony with amazing views over London's rooftops.
Lots of space and modern appliances make this a great apartment for business or vacation travellers to London. Comfortable furnishings make the apartment very welcoming and a real 'home from home'. A full range of cooking equipment is supplied in the large fitted kitchen and full sets of linen and towels are supplied. Cable TV and broadband connection are included as standard.
Barbican tube station is just 100 yards away from the building and it has great connections to the West End, The City and the museum areas of South Kensington. It's also just 2 stops to Kings Cross from where you can launch yourself into just about anywhere in 'town' or indeed 'the country'.
Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Serviced Apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||£135.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary