- About Cathedral Court Apartments -
Cathedral Court is a charming one bedroom serviced apartment located just off Carter Lane and within a couple of minutes of Ludgate Hill, near to St Paul's Cathedral in the City of London.
The apartment is located on a pedestrian street close to St Paul's, away from the main hustle and bustle of the City of London but still within a short distance of many local amenities.
Transport connections for this apartment are excellent with Blackfriars, Mansion House and St Paul's underground stations all being within a 5 minute walk. This is a busy area for business people during the week, and at weekends it's also popular with tourists wishing to visit St Paul's Cathedral. The pedestrian Millennium Bridge is within easy reach of the apartments and provides excellent access to the many attractions on the South Bank of the Thames including the fantastic Tate Modern art gallery.
Please note that the minimum length of stay for these apartments is currently 180 nights/6 months plus - shorter stays of 90+ nights may be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment||£155.00||£140.00||£130.00||£130.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary