- About Caroco Aparthotel -
Caroco Aparthotel is ideal for business or leisure guests. We are located a short walk from East Croydon Station. East Croydon Station offers a link to central London, London Bridge, Liverpool Street and Victoria Station, approximately 15-minute journey. Gatwick airport is 20-minute journey by train or car.
Croydon offers two fantastic shopping centres, Whitgift and Central. Local shops and restaurants are just 5 min walking distance. The Aparthotel is the perfect solution for guest looking for affordable, comfortable accommodation outside the busy London’s central zone. Box Park Croydon is just 10 minutes away.
Caroco Croydon Aparthotel is a newly refurbished property offering spacious contemporary style rooms with private En-suite and Mini Kitchen. The common laundry facility allows you to wash and dry your cloths. The 50 meter gym space allow you to work out in mornings and evenings. Our Croydon Aparthotel offers free high-speed Wi-Fi and a free 24-hour self-serviced Continental breakfast. All our rooms have a comfortable bed, Centre table and chair where you can relax or work comfortably. The mini-kitchens are fully equipped with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Pots and pans, cutlery which allow you to make your own meals anytime of the day. You can sit and relax in the comfortable guest diner/lounge.
offers friendly service, clean rooms and provides all your accommodation needs at affordable prices.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Double Bed, bathroom and Mini Kitchen||£80.00||£65.00||£60.00||£60.00|
|2 single beds, bathroom and Mini Kitchen||£80.00||£65.00||£60.00||£60.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.