- About Carlow House -
Set within the largest area of urban regeneration in Europe (67 acres) and the most happening new district in London, Carlow House s a stone’s throw away from Regent’s Park, a place so scenic and vast that you can truly lose yourself within its leafy fastness. Meanwhile, you’ll find the ever bohemian Camden Town just on the other side, while King’s Cross, the doorstep of Europe, is just seven minutes away. Carlow House by Skyline brings together all that is good about London. It is a converted Edwardian warehouse which now offers expansive loft style living in a 1930’s Art Deco theme. At the building’s heart a four storey atrium surmounted by a domed roof captures the imagination. This, and the apartments, were designed by the award winning Rabih Hage architectural studio. **Minimum stay applies**
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio, 1 Bathroom||On Request||On Request||On Request||£121.00|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||On Request||On Request||On Request||£139.00|
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms||On Request||On Request||On Request||£189.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary