- About Canary Wharf – Meridian Place -
Indulge yourself with our beautiful apartments in the Heart of London Finance District offering you an ultimate London experience. With balconies overlooking Canary Wharf and River Thames each serviced apartment within one of four different modern buildings has a flat screen TV, bathroom featuring bath with shower or separate shower cubicle, fully equipped kitchen including washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and complimentary unlimited wireless broadband. All expenses (except of telephone calls) and weekly cleaning service (including towels and linen change) are included in the daily rate. These beautifully decorated 1 and 2 bedroom apartments will sure to provide you and your family a perfect home outside your home whilst visiting this wonderful city for business or leisure.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport Limehouse South Quay DLR - 2 Minute Walk Canary Wharf - 5 Minute Walk
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.