A lower ground floor flat set within a row of Victorian terraced houses. This apartment has been redeveloped for maximum light and space. It has own front door and secluded outdoor area create a real sense of privacy.
• The bedroom has one bedroom with a king bed and good storage space.
• The bathroom has a bath with a thermostatic, fitted, double head, shower over it.
• The open-plan living area has dining for four, a king-size sofa bed and storage space.
• Doors open from the living area onto a private patio.
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• A utility area with washer/dryer and giving extra storage.
• Iron and ironing board
• Flat screen HD Smart TV
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet. Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryer in each bedroom
• All bills are included in the price
In a residential neighbourhood, safe for families and close to central London.
Balham town centre is a 3-minute walk away, where there a wide variety of shopping.
The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3-minute walk away. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12-minutes and Clapham Junction is 3-minutes.
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment||£145.00||£129.00||£129.00||£116.00|
Cancellation policy for Byrne Garden 2
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.