GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
- About Us
- Our Locations
- Why choose a serviced apartment
- Corporate Solutions
- Case Studies
- Latest News
- Special Offers
2 bedroom - 2 bathroom.
Sleeps a maximum of 6 (1 super king bed - 1 king bed - 1 double sofa bed)
Spacious ground floor family home with a private entrance.
Recently renovated with high ceilings and large windows provide light living space.
• One large bedroom has a super king bed and en-suite shower-room.
• Second bedroom is a good size, with a king bed.
• Large family bathroom, with a bath with a fitted shower.
• Large livingroom has a sofa bed.
• Kitchen is well equipped, has plenty of storage and dining table and chairs
• Double-glazed windows
• Kitchen eqipped with Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, cooker and oven, separate fridge/freezer
• Flat screen HDTV, DVD player and Sky+ box
• Sky media package: sports, movies, children's channels
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet
• Washing machine, Dryer, Iron & ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen &Towels
• Hair Dryer
• All bills included
In a residential neighbourhood, safe for families. Close to central London.
Balham town centre is a 3-minute walk away, with a wide variety of shopping.
The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3-minute walk away. Central London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12-minutes and Clapham Junction is 3-minutes.
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment||£299.00 GBP||£299.00 GBP||£299.00 GBP||£279.00 GBP|
Cancellation policy for Byrne Garden 1
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.
This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the rent.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.