- About Butterfield House -
Located in Newbury, 7 minutes’ walk from the train station, Butterfield House offers modern self-catering accommodation with free WiFi and free parking. The property is 1 miles from Newbury Racecourse and 10 minutes’ walk to the town centre. This two-bedroom apartment at Butterfield House has 2 bathrooms and has views over Newbury. Featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, and a spacious lounge with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The flat is situated 10 minutes’ walk from the Corn Exchange theatre and cinema and Kennet Shopping Centre. The ruined medieval Donnington Castle is 6 minutes’ away by car.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom Apartment|| ||£110.00||£100.00||£95.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Gatwick Airport Newbury
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.