- About Burkhardt Hall -
Burkhardt Hall is a Grade II listed building boasting an abundance of charm and giving prominence to many enchanting period features throughout its vast surroundings. Home to 4 one-bedroom and 5 two-bedroom serviced apartments, its sky-scraping ceilings create unforgettable contemporary accommodation. The former college’s huge double-height windows help to forge a bright and lofty spaciousness second to none. Mezzanine floors add extra luxury in many of the apartments, while the on-trend colour scheme and modernistic fixtures and fittings compliment the building’s stirring history. Ideally situated between Swindon Old Town and the Town Centre, Burkhardt Hall provides excellent commuter links and is within walking distance of prime local amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, and a multi screen cinema.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 and 2 bedroom apartment || ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Gatwick Airport Swindon Railway Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary