- Great West Quarter, Brentford -
- About Great West Quarter -
Located within the Great West Quarter on the border of Chiswick and Ealing. The Great West Quarter is a visionary development of fantastic scale and an easy commute to central London and Heathrow airport. The Burgoyne House apartments are two bedroom with one en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and a full separate bathroom in the apartment. Underground secure car parking is available for residents.
The apartment has two terraces, full kitchen facilities, and comes with "walk in" dressing room to the master bedroom.
For shopping, socialising and relaxing, GWQ makes it easy. Close to Chiswick's trendy shops, riverside restaurants and cafes, it's no surprise that The Great West Quarter is the popular choice for London living at an out of town price. Hit Chiswick's chic boutiques – just a stone's throw away – for a spot of retail therapy. Only a 15 minute bus ride to Richmond, you can also enjoy alfresco dining in one of the many hip bars and enticing restaurants. Or find a tranquil escape from the bustle in beautiful Kew Gardens, Carville Hall Park or along the historic banks of the nearby River Thames.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom 2 bathroom|| ||£180.00||£170.00||£160.00||£150.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Brentford Northfields South Ealing
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336