- About Great West Quarter -
Located within the Great West Quarter on the border of Chiswick and Ealing. The Great West Quarter is a visionary development of fantastic scale and an easy commute to central London and Heathrow airport. The Burgoyne House apartments are two bedroom with one en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and a full separate bathroom in the apartment. Underground secure car parking is available for residents.
The apartment has two terraces, full kitchen facilities, and comes with "walk in" dressing room to the master bedroom.
For shopping, socialising and relaxing, GWQ makes it easy. Close to Chiswick's trendy shops, riverside restaurants and cafes, it's no surprise that The Great West Quarter is the popular choice for London living at an out of town price. Hit Chiswick's chic boutiques – just a stone's throw away – for a spot of retail therapy. Only a 15 minute bus ride to Richmond, you can also enjoy alfresco dining in one of the many hip bars and enticing restaurants. Or find a tranquil escape from the bustle in beautiful Kew Gardens, Carville Hall Park or along the historic banks of the nearby River Thames.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom 2 bathroom||£180.00||£170.00||£160.00||£150.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary