- About Buffon Museum View -
Self-catering 1-bedroom apartment for four persons, free Wi-Fi access and located on the left bank of the Seine, only 50 metres from Jardin des Plantes. Offering views of the National Natural History Museum, the apartment is equipped with a sofa, fauteuil, dinging table, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom is fitted with a comfortable double bed.
The apartment includes a bathroom with bath/shower. Ironing and coffee-making facilities are available for guests’ use, and free tea, coffee and sugar are also provided.
Lots of local cafes and restaurants can be found within walking distance from the property. The Austerlitz Train Station is just 200 metres away.
It is serviced by Métro lines 10 and 5, and public parking is available nearby with a surcharge.
VAT is charged at 10% and City Tax at Eur0.83 per person, per night
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle Train Station It is serviced by Métro lines 10 and 5, and public parking is available nearby with a surcharge. It is serviced by Métro lines 10 and 5, and public parking is available nearby with a surcharge.
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.