- About Bruges Place Apartments – Camden -
The apartments are located a short 6 minute walk to Camden Town tube (Northern Line) and only 4 minutes by tube to Kings Cross and the Eurostar at St Pancras. The Northern Line splits and either connects via Bank / London Bridge or via Leicester Square / Waterloo. The Camden Road overground is only 2 minutes away and then it's 25 minutes into Earls Court.
The newly refurbished development offers 1 bed Manhattan and studio apartments, which are fitted with all the modern fixtures required to make your stay comfortable. Included in the fitted kitchen are full size refrigerators, dishwashers and washer / dryers. Unlimited WiFi and smart TV's are standard.
The lively and world famous Camden Market, locks and canals are not to be missed and all within 10 minutes walk of the apartments. Around Camden Town are countless bespoke stalls, shops, pubs and cafes lining the the walkways and streets and is one of London's iconic landmark areas. It is also conveniently positioned close to the stunning Regents Park (which houses the London Zoo) and Primrose Hill.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
90 + nights
|1 Bedroom Manhattan||On Request||£109.00||£99.00||£95.00|
|Studio Apartment||On Request||£109.00||£99.00||£95.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary