- About Brooklands Court -
Brooklands Court is a 4 star two bedroom serviced apartment in St. Albans. The apartment has a king size bed in the main bedroom and twin beds in the second bedroom. Brooklands Court is a purpose built block with a secure entry system.
There is a free onsite parking space and free wifi available with this apartment. The grounds are carefully tended with large, mature trees adding to the park-like feel.
Brooklands Court is in a wonderful central location just a few minutes walk from St Peters Street which is the main shopping area in St. Albans. The mainline station is about ten minutes walk away.
The perfect place to stay for business or leisure travellers looking for a serviced apartment in St. Albans.
HomefromHolme.com Serviced Apartments - when you need to stay away from home..
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||£120.00||£120.00||£120.00||£120.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Airport Heathrow Airport St Albans City Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary