- About Bright Putney -
This property is perfect for young families with a child friendly garden and beautiful white newly installed kitchen. With three bedrooms this would be ideal for a family holiday by the River Thames.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster, Oven, washing machine, microwave, kettle, iron/ironing board, plates and cutlery, fridge, free\er, glasses, Hob and dishwasher.
The property benefits from a private garden and wireless internet access included in the rate.
The living room has its original wooden floors with an open fire place. There is also a separate snug room with a piano, TV and feature fireplace.
The Master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a king size bed and a dark wooden desk.
The second bedroom is a single bedroom also located on the first floor along with the family bathroom which features a bath with an overhead shower, WC and Basin.
The second bedroom is located in the loft area and has an en-suite shower room with a WC and single basin.
This property is ideally located, a few minutes from both Putney East Underground Station, on the District Line, which takes you to the heart of Kensington in just 15 minutes and Putney mainline station which runs direct services straight into Waterloo for access to sites such as Big Ben and The London Eye. Alternatively, Barnes station is just 7 minutes from the property, reaching Waterloo in 20 minutes.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom House||On Request||On Request||£269.00||£269.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary