- About Bridge House Canary Wharf Apartments -
Canary Wharf is certainly a very prolific and one of a kind destination for work and business. With easy transport links to the City, London Bridge & Central London you will benefit from fast and reliable transport. Our apartments are located within less than 15 minutes walk to Canary Wharf and we work hard to ensure you will have a second to none experience. Our experienced team will make sure you have everything you need and that your stay with us exceeds your expectations. Most of our apartments also benefit from a very quiet residential part of the neighbourhood, thus ensuring you will also be able to relax on the very big living rooms and shared garden. 24/7 personalised check-in service with a member of our team.
Within walking distance to the apartments you will also have easy access to the Canary Wharf Mall, shops and plenty of restaurants providing excellent food nearby.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartments || ||£220.00||£200.00||£180.00||£160.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Gatwick Airport London Bridge Canary Wharf (Underground & DLR) Blackwall Dlr Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary