- About Newbury – Brewery House -
Our intoxicating serviced apartments at Brewery House are steeped in history and ideal for extended stays and relocation. Occupying a Grade II listed building in the centre of Newbury with a brewing history dating back two centuries, they allow guests the choice between 11 one or two-bedroomed serviced apartments.
Set within a charming courtyard - where in the heyday of coaching some 50-60 coaches would pass through daily to consume yesteryear’s tipples - many of the building’s early 18th century fixtures and fittings still survive. You could say they look pitcher perfect. With style and charm flowing by the barrelful, the apartments boast plenty of character, are newly refurbished and finished to the highest of specs. Additional privileges include leading-edge flat screen TVs, USB charging sockets, contemporary kitchens and – most importantly - one to one secure-gated parking.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment,||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary