- About Northampton – Bradlaugh House -
Bradlaugh House is a stylish two bedroom duplex apartment is perfectly located in central Northampton. It has a spacious layout with open plan kitchen and dining room and a separate, extra large living room!
On the upper floor, there are two spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
The apartment is within walking distance to Sixfields entertainment complex which has restaurants, cinema, bowling and a football stadium. Staying in Bradlaugh is ideal if you want everything on your doorstep but you want to be far enough away so you have a quiet and peaceful stay. Upton Country Park is a stone’s throw from Bradlaugh House with a stunning walk up the canal through the country fields.
It's just 5 minutes from Junction 15A of the M1 and 10 minutes to Northampton train station which makes this the ideal location for out of town visitors!
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Duplex Apartment||£110.00||£90.00||£78.40||£75.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.