- Bothwell Road, Aberdeen -
- About Bothwell Road -
We offer a range of executive one bedroom apartments on Bothwell Road, which enjoys close proximity to Aberdeen Beach Esplanade and Queen’s Links. The beach itself is famous for its golden sand and its long curved length between the harbour at the mouth of the River Don. Queen’s Links is a delightful grassy park running parallel to the beach.
Aberdeen Beach is home to the city’s ever popular amusement park, “Codona’s.” There is also a 9-screen Cineworld multiplex cinema, many beachfront cafés and restaurants, the Beach Leisure Centre with a swimming pool, ice rink and public gym facilities; and a public golf course and driving range at the “King’s Links.”
For football fans, Pittodrie Stadium - home to Aberdeen FC - is a 10 minute walk away.
Bothwell Road is ideally placed for local bus routes, providing quick and easy access to Aberdeen city centre.
All of our apartments come with the following features:
Fully fitted kitchens
All bedding & towels
Complimentary M&S welcome food pack on arrival
Complimentary executive transfer on arrival from the airport, train station or office
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom, 1 bathroom|| ||£105.00||£105.00||£105.00||£95.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ) Aberdeen City
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336