- Blackfriars/St Pauls – Ludgate Broadway, London -
- About Blackfriars/St Pauls – Ludgate Broadway -
Ludgate Broadway apartments are within a beautifully restored 13th Century building in a premium location, right in the heart of the City, overlooking St Pauls Cathedral. The neighbouring area of St Paul's is one of the most sought after in London, as the Millennium Bridge connects the old London architecture to the Tate Modern Museum, one of the most important modern art museums in the world.
The property offers modern one and two bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens, wireless internet access throughout and air conditioning.
The nearest underground stations are St Paul's Station (Central line) and London Blackfriars (District and Circle lines). Both stations are a ten minute walk from the apartments.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Bridge St Pauls Blackfriars
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336