1 bedroom - 1 bathroom.
Sleeps a maximum of 4 (1 double bed - 1 double sofa bed)
• Free, allocated off-street parking
• Cost effective.
• Very close to Balham Underground and Rail station.
This 1st floor flat is bright, spacious and close to central London.
• Open-plan living area with dining for four, a futon bed and flat screen TV
• Well-equipped kitchen can be closed off from the living area by a set of double doors
• Bedroom has a double bed with good storage
• Bathroom has a bath with a thermostatic fitted shower over it
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player
• Free hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryer
• All bills are included in the price
Set on bustling Bedford Hill, amidst shops, supermarkets, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Balham is a leafy part of South West London. The area is popular with young families and the attractions of London are easily accessible from here. The centre is a 2-minute walk, with a wide variety of shops, including 2 large supermarkets.
Balham Tube and Rail station are a 2-minute walk away. Central London can be reached in about twenty minutes; Victoria Station is 12-minutes and Clapham Junction is 3-minutes.
The large, green spaces of Tooting Bec Common, Tooting Bec Lido and Balham Leisure Centre are a short stroll away.
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment||£125.00||£125.00||£109.00||£98.00|
Cancellation policy for Bedford Hill
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.