- About Barons Court Queens Club -
These newly refurbished apartments are an umpire’s shouting distance from the famous Queens Club and offer contemporary living for both business and leisure stays. All apartments are equipped with a high standard of facilities, including a stylish kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, complimentary Wi-Fi, well-proportioned bedrooms and sleek bathrooms. Some apartments even offer unobstructed views overlooking The Queens Club tennis courts – book now for the tennis season! Set among tree-lined streets and Victorian terraces, you’ll certainly know you’re in London.
For tennis fans you couldn't be much closer to famous Queens Club, which hosts many world famous championships. For shoppers, Kensington High Street offers boutique stores and antique shops on nearby Kensington Church Street are great for window shopping. Alternatively, head to Notting Hill and Portobello Road markets or the Westfield London shopping centre which are also nearby. Tube connections at Barons Court for District and Piccadilly lines provide easy access to Heathrow and the West End.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Superior||£168.00||£160.00||£152.00||£144.00|
|2 Bedroom Bedroom Apartment||£221.00||£210.00||£200.00||£189.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Barons Court Queens Club
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.