- Bank House, Reading -
- About Bank House -
Our stylish Bank House apartments in the heart of Reading are conveniently located within close proximity of the mainline train station, The Oracle shopping centre and a range of local amenities. Providing a comfortable home from home for both short and long term stays, these modern serviced apartments are a spacious alternative to a hotel for business, leisure or relocation. Internally the accommodation is beautifully furnished and comprises an entrance hall, double bedroom, open plan kitchen / living area and a fitted three piece shower room. Further benefits include fitted Bosch kitchen appliances, granite work surfaces in the kitchen, wooden flooring, Wi-Fi and weekly housekeeping.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||£143.00||£130.00||£110.00||£106.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Reading Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336