- Baltic Quays PU, Newcastle upon Tyne -
- About Baltic Quays PU -
Boasting a prime position on the Gateshead Quayside, near the Millennium Bridge and the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Arts, this sought-after development is ideally located for access to the city's business and financial districts, and within easy reach of its exciting nightlife.
These spacious apartments are furnished to a high standard and benefit from private balconies, most with stunning riverside views, providing an ideal base for relaxing or entertaining.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Newcastle International Airport Teeside Airport Newcastle Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336