- About Baltic Quays -
A modern development on Gateshead Quays behind the old Baltic Flour Mill and very close to the Sage music venue.
The apartment blocks are set around gardens with the main entrance situated on Mill Road opposite the Ramada Encore Hotel. They are very close to the Business Centre and Gateshead College within an easy walk or bus ride to Gateshead or Newcastle centres.
The communal entrance
The apartments are accessed via a ramp on one level, through a fob or coded entry secure door into the main communal hallway where there are lifts and stairs to the upper floors. Each block of apartments is clearly signposted.
Lift access to relevant floor then hallway to entrance door. Open plan hallway, bedroom, living space and kitchen with a separate bathroom with shower over bath
There is a sofa bed, and kingsize bed. Very light and airy
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Large luxury studio||£135.00||£72.00||£72.00||£72.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.