- About Baldwin House -
Baldwin House Apartments are just 4 mins walk from Harrow on the Hill tube station and offer our guests all the conveniences associated with modern living and a lockup and go lifestyle! The newly built Baldwin House offers modern designs coupled with quality finishes. Beautiful oak flooring, carpets to bedrooms and porcelain tiles to bathrooms which are complete with bath / shower combinations. Fitted kitchens complete with dish-washer, washer / dryer, fridge / freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor. The apartments are conveniently situated within close proximity of the large and impressive St Anne’s and St George’s shopping centres, offering large departmental and bespoke stores including multiple restaurants plus a 14 screen cinema complex. They are within close walking to Tesco’s Express, many food outlets and restaurants’ allowing for convenient and easy shopping.
What’s great about this Connected London borough!
Only 16 mins from London Marylebone national rail station and 18 mins from Baker Street underground, linking you with Central London and beyond.
Rail link to Uxbridge and one stop from the Piccadilly Line, connecting you to Heathrow plus a quick rail journey to Watford (via the Metropolitan line) connects you to the North of England.
The world famous and iconic Wembley Park and Stadium are a mere 5 min journey on the Metropolitan line where you could enjoy the splendour of the new London Designer Outlets business and chic shopping centre right at the stadium!
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£163.00||£155.00||£147.00||£140.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for Baldwin House
14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival for stays less than 30 days.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten a stay less than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- 30 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival or in house for stays more than 30 days to avoid a charge.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 24th September, then 25 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email, extension requests are subject to availability.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.