- About B-aparthotel Regent -
B-aparthotel Regent is one of four B-aparthotel residences in Brussels, the capital of Europe. Be a long-term or short-stay guest in one of Regent’s 45 spacious, high-design apartments, comprising penthouses with private roof terraces and luxury connecting studios.
Regent offers guests spacious, serviced apartments close to the Embassy district.
Regent is newly designed and each apartment features furnishings by Mooi, the renowned, international design brand founded by Marcel Wanders. B-aparthotel Regent is easily accessible by public transport and is only minutes away from the business quarters, Brussels Palace and near the European institutions.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Apartment 1 bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Apartment 2 bedroom|| ||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Brussels National airport - Zaventem Brussels Charleroi Airport Central train station Madou Park
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
Cancellation policy for B-aparthotel Regent
The guest can cancel without charges until 20 days before the date of arrival.
- In case of no show or cancellation as of 19 days prior to arrival,
- a cancellation fee of 2 weeks will be charged
.2. Reduction of number of nights
A - The guest can reduce its stay with 10% of the booked nights (as of 0.5, rounded upwards) and this with a notification of 15 days prior to the effective departure date.
B – If the stay is reduced with:
More than 50% of the contracted nights:
- A cancellation fee of 30 nights will be charged, after the actual departure date.
- Between 25% and 49% of the contracted nights:
- A cancellation fee of 20 nights will be charged, after the actual departure date.
- Between 11% and 24% of the contracted nights:
- A cancellation fee of 15 nights will be charged, after the actual departure date.
- Between 1% and 10% of the contracted nights:
- A cancellation fee of the remaining contracted nights will be charged, after the actual departure date. (If A is not respected)
- In case cancellation fee mentioned above appears to result in higher amounts than your contract, the fee will be adapted to your contract.
3. Extension of number of nights
- All extensions are considered as a new request and need to be confirmed with a new contract.
- In order to secure the availability, we suggest a notification of min. 10 working days
- prior to the booked departure date.