- Athena Court, Maidenhead -
- About Athena Court -
Ideally located, less than a mile from the centre of Maidenhead, our contemporary serviced apartments in Bridge Avenue are just a 10 minute walk from a great range of dining, retail and leisure amenities. Providing the perfect base for short or long term stays, our fully-furnished Athena Court apartments offer generous living space and more flexibility than a hotel. Business travellers and commuters benefit from convenient transport connections, while leisure guests can enjoy a variety of visitor attractions on the doorstep. Immaculately presented, our Athena Court apartments feature open-plan kitchen and dining areas, modern bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms, well-proportioned bedrooms and balconies. Our guests can also enjoy free Wi-Fi, weekly housekeeping services and home entertainment systems.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Maidenhead Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336