- About Ashbrook Serviced Apartments -
Our Blewbury, Oxfordshire Accommodation: Furnished accommodation is provided for both long and short term lets. Short-term lets, on a serviced accommodation basis, are available in Blewbury, South Oxfordshire, in 11 self-contained luxury suites, offering the highest standard of accommodation. With free high speed wireless internet and free parking throughout.
The apartments are within the conservation area of the beautiful downland village of Blewbury, South Oxfordshire. Blewbury is equidistant from Oxford to the north, Newbury to the south and Reading to the east – all of these are easily commutable. Blewbury is just to the east of the A34, the major north/south trunk road passing through the middle of England.
The apartments form part of a courtyard of former agricultural buildings recently converted to the highest standards. Although the apartments have every modern amenity, considerable thought has been given to their impact on the environment, and they have been designed and built to meet the greenest standards possible. Water and space heating is provided by ground source heat pumps, and exceptional levels of insulation minimize heat loss. Water is provided from a borehole deep into the pure chalk aquifer below.
Blewbury has 2 pubs, both serving food, and a well stocked village shop. Take away deliveries of Chinese, Indian & Italian foods are just a phone call away. The surrounding villages also boast a seemingly endless supply of “gastro pubs”
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Standard one bedroom||£67.00||£65.00||£62.50||£60.00|
|Luxury one bedroom||£75.00||£72.50||£70.00||£67.50|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.