- About Ashbourne Grove House -
This property is in a great location five minutes' walk from the River Thames and bustling Chiswick's High Road of restaurants and shops.With a modern open-plan kitchen spacious back garden and four perfectly-finished bedrooms this stunning home could be ideal for a family of seven. This property has pretty pastel-coloured walls and neutral shades throughout resulting in a clean and elegant look. There is sweeping wooden flooring throughout the ground floor and soft carpet in the bedrooms for extra comfort. A well-designed living area with a large L-shape sofa and TV. Complete with a double bed and TV. A private room with a double bed and en-suite bathroom. A snug room with a single bed. Offering a cot bed and a single trundle bed which can open out to make a double. Located on the first floor the bathroom is complete with a WC bath basin and a separate walk-in shower.
Chiswick is a popular location with families of all sizes; its High Road and neighbouring streets are brimming with a choice of restaurants cafés and shops to suit everyone. Chiswick House is a beautiful place to visit for its fascinating architecture formal gardens and flowers. Turnham Green station can be reached in a short walk for the District and Piccadilly Lines. The latter will take you directly to Knightsbridge for Harrods whilst the District Line can whisk you to Westminster in twenty five minutes for Buckingham Palace. Tube Station: Turnham Green Airport: London Heathrow
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House||£389.00||£389.00||£351.00||£331.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary