- About Årsta -
Årsta is a suburb to Stockholm but still so close to the central Stockholm, located 6 minutes from the central station by commuter train. Årsta is a calm area with parks and a beautiful nature. You can walk or take a bus to Årstaberg station from where you can choose between 3 transportation systems. Årsta Square is also nearby the location where you can find a supermarket, coffeehouse, pharmacy, a few boutiques and 2 restaurants. Stockolm´s oldest and most famous arena called Globen is distanced 5 minutes from the area where you also can find a shopping mall.
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom apartment||On Request||SEK1179.00||SEK1000.00||SEK1000.00|
|2 bedroom apartment||On Request||SEK1353.00||SEK1174.00||SEK1174.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary