- Fresh Finesse, Fulham -
- About Fresh Finesse -
This charming property is in an enviable location just ten minutes from the tube. With traditional details and a great location its a superb choice.With all the modern amenities you could need a comfortable double bedroom and spacious living area with a sofa bed this is the best choice for a small family or two couples. Sleeping a maximum of four guests you'll be in the perfect spot for enjoying the best of London.
The famous Kings Road in Chelsea can be easily reached by bus from Fulham Broadway station in just 15 minutes. This long stretch of road is lined with numerous boutiques designer labels upmarket restaurants and chic cafes. Some of the most popular eateries are: Steakhouse & Grill (owned by famous chef Marco Pierre White) The Imperial Pub Bluebird cafe and My Old Dutch (for delicious pancakes). Take the District Line from Fulham Broadway (10-minute walk) to reach Westminster in 20 minutes for Buckingham Palace and other top attractions. West Brompton station (8 minutes walk) will also give you easy access to Gatwick Heathrow and Luton airports as well as to Milton Keynes and Brighton.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom|| ||£140.00||£140.00||£126.00||£119.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Heathrow Nearest Rail Station Nearest Tube station Nearest tube station 2
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336