- About Anderson Drive -
Modern two bedroom apartments located in the popular West End of Aberdeen with the benefit of private parking. The property offers good quality accommodation and is ideally situated to offer easy access to the city centre and Hill of Rubislaw. Public transport is available at regular intervals to various areas and local amenities are a short distance away. Accommodation comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom with shower over bath. Some of the apartments have an open plan kitchen/lounge and others have a separate kitchen and lounge. Some of the apartments have an en-suite shower room as well as a bathroom and others just have the one bathroom. The apartments all benefit from a fully equipped kitchen, free unlimited Wi-Fi, Sky TV and a weekly cleaning service.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7DU Aberdeen Railway Station, Guild Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5RG
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.