- About Beaufort House -
Beaufort House is a redeveloped Georgian house in Bristol. Nestled in the leafy Clifton, the property has private parking available on-site and is decorated with stylish chandeliers and fireplaces.
All units include a flat screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. All units have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and kettle are also featured. Each unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are offered.
Bristol Zoo Gardens are 450 yards from Alderman Apartments Beaufort House, while Bristol Cathedral is 1.1 miles away. A short walk to bustling Clifton Village with restaurants and boutique shops.
The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6.8 miles from Alderman Apartments Beaufort House.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Bristol Airport Cardiff Bristol Temple Meads
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary