- Alban House, St Albans -
- About Alban House -
Alban House is the latest addition to our portfolio. The wonderful Edwardian House is set in it's own grounds, in the city centre.
The house was originally called York House and was owned by Mrs Margaret Jones from Yorkshire. It is not far from the site of one of the battles of the War of The Roses (Lancastrians versus the Yorkists). Two possible reasons for the name.
Alban House has recently been fully refurbished to offer a range of studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom stylish serviced apartments. Each apartment comes with a free allocated parking space and WIFI.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Heathrow St. Albans St Pancras Kings Cross
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336