- Aberdeen – Burnside Road – Airport Apartments, Aberdeen -
- About Aberdeen – Burnside Road – Airport Apartments -
Built and completed in 2014, our selection of two bedroom apartments on Burnside Road have all been designed to the highest specification by a specialist interior designer with each separate apartment designed to its merits.
The resulting look and feel is airy, stylish and completely relaxing. Space is vital to comfortable living and working in the 21st century therefore all our these apartments have been designed with both work and play in mind.
Whether you’re staying with us for work, rest or play, you’ll get the fluffy towels, bed linens and quality touches that you would expect from hotel-like amenities. Every thought has gone into providing the very best of design and first class facilities for our visitors and we hope that guests will make full use of everything these apartments have to offer.
Close to Aberdeen International Airport, yet away from the hustle and bustle of the city and noisy hotel rooms, you will find these apartments provide the perfect peaceful base for your stay in Aberdeen and the Shire.
Apartments include unlimited wi-fi, twice weekly house keeping, complimentary welcome pack and local airport transfer for long stay guests. These apartments welcome pets.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom|| ||£125.00||£125.00||£115.00||£115.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ) Dyce Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336