- About Access Maida Vale North -
Our 4 bedroom Townhouses sleep up to 8 people and sit to the north of leafy Maida Vale adjacent to the stylish district of St Johns Wood. From these Townhouses you can walk within 5 minutes to the world famous Abbey road , enjoy the freedom of Regents Park and visit the Open Air Theatre. Transport links to the heart of the West End could not be easier with 24hr bus services and two tube stops within a few minutes walk.
All guests must collect their keys from the Access Marble Arch Apartments. (1 Harrowby Street, Marble Arch, London, W1H 5HB). After you have checked in, a complimentary taxi will then take you to your booked apartment.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Bedroom|| ||£160.00||£160.00||£160.00||£160.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport London City Airport Kilburn High Road Kilburn Maida Vale
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.