- About Access Euston -
Our Euston apartments are within a restored, listed Georgian building and are within close proximity to the major cultural and commercial areas of the city making it an ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. Within convenient reach of London’s West End, it offers easy access to London’s tourist attractions. Kings Cross St. Pancras Station is only a couple of minutes away by taxi or one station on the Tube and has direct access to the Euro Star. Regents Park is a couple of minutes away on foot too and if you venture a little further, you will find the great sights and shopping around Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
All guests must collect their keys from the Access Marble Arch Apartments. (1 Harrowby Street, Marble Arch, London, W1H 5HB). After you have checked in, a complimentary taxi will then take you to your booked apartment.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||£128.00||£128.00||£128.00||£128.00|
|2 Bedroom|| ||£140.00||£140.00||£140.00||£140.00|
|3 Bedroom|| ||£150.00||£150.00||£150.00||£150.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport London City Airport Euston Euston
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.