- About Abuja Suites – Nigeria -
Abuja Suites are an elegant oasis of contemporary and refined luxury offering an ambience of sophistication replete with celebrated L’Occitane amenities and modern facilities. You will revel in unique design details that make your suites cutting edge, comfortable and convenient.
This ten-storied iconic landmark in the center of Abuja houses 126 Gold standard suites offering the largest rooms in the city, all of which are equipped with state of the art kitchenette, internet enabled TV, Nespresso and features the city’s only dedicated wing for single lady travelers to ensure privacy and comfort.
Guests can choose to dine at our all-day dining restaurant ‘The Dining Room’ which offers the best of world cuisine with a contemporary flair in an elegant setting or at the poolside ‘Gazebo’ which offers a perfect setting to unwind with flavored shisha and Italian pizzas. The open kitchen with a central wood fired pizza oven along with a live grill provide a stunning center piece.
Abuja Suites presents 4000sq.ft of meeting space that is masterfully sectioned into two meeting rooms, two executive boardrooms, four break away rooms and have what it takes to plan and execute memorable conferences.
The wide range of facilities at the chic and stylish Executive Club is nothing short of a corporate fantasy.
Given its strategic location in the CBD and complete range of offerings, Abuja Suites are suitable for business executives and family members alike.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Deluxe||$295.00||$270.00||$250.00||$225.00|
|One Bedroom Executive||£340.00||£320.00||£300.00||£280.00|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||$435.00||$405.00||$380.00||$355.00|
- Facilities -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.