- About Abbotts Chambers -
These London City serviced apartments are located in the centre of the financial district, directly across from Liverpool Street Station. The many bars, restaurants, cafes and shopping nearby welcome each guest as they exit the station or arrive by taxi with the knowledge that they are in the heart of London. With the famous London Underground at your doorstep and most local buses running down the busy city streets at your doorstep Abbotts Chambers are the most central, and most desirably located serviced apartments in the area.
Entering off the bustling Bishopsgate street our guests are welcomed by an old world charm rarely felt in the centre of this vibrant metropolis. Up a short flight of stairs leads to a gated elevator which will whisk our guests up to their completely refurbished and modern flat. The charm has been maintained throughout however so that one can truly settle in, relax, and call Abbotts Chambers their home away from home.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One-Bedroom Apartment|| ||£150.00||£140.00||£135.00||£130.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Gatwick Airport London Liverpool Street Station London Liverpool Street Station London Moorgate Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.