- About Abbey Executive Apartment 1 -
Abbey Field Executive Apartments are set 3.1 miles from Colchester Zoo, 7.5 miles from Flatford, less than a mile from Essex County Hospital and just one mile away from the Colchester Institute.
There are two large bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower and super-king bed which can be split into two singles. Bedroom two is setup as two singles but can be connected together to form a super-king. There is an additional family bathroom located in the hallway.
The kitchen is fully fitted and has a dishwasher, oven, grill, washing machine with dryer, microwave and toaster. Towels, bed linen, shower gel, shampoo, hand-wash, tea, coffee and sugar are provided as a minimum.
This property has free underground parking and is an easy walk into the Town Centre and to local eateries and transport links.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted airport Southend airport Colchester Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary