- 90 Point Hill, Greenwich, Royal Greenwich -
- About 90 Point Hill, Greenwich -
The interior of this two bedroom modern 1960's listed house has been designed and decorated to a high specification with carefully chosen accessories. The ground floor comprises a well appointed kitchen, and living room with sofas. Leading to a conservatory & dining area and patio doors into a delightful mature, West facing enclosed garden. There is an open plan front garden leading to a private drive and parking. Close to good shops, supermarkets, bars, cafes and delis for breakfast, restaurants, art & markets. Pick up from Greenwich station is also available on arrival. If you are arriving early then you are able to come to your apartment, leave your luggage and pick up keys while your apartment is prepared.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow London City GREENWICH MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION & DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY. CANARY WHARF (JUBILEE LINE) LONDON BRIDGE
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336