- About 6 Point House, West Grove, Greenwich -
Luxurious early 18th century apartment on the 2nd floor of historic Point House next to Royal Greenwich Park. Spacious, light & airy and furnished to the highest standards. Spectacular kitchen and bathroom. Paneled Master bedroom with king size bed. The property has fantastic views over the Greenwich peninsular and is set in its own extensive landscaped garden. The surrounding area is regarded as a very safe and peaceful area for families and professionals. Close to good shops, supermarkets, bars, cafes and delis for breakfast, restaurants, art & markets.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow London City GREENWICH MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION & DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY. CANARY WHARF (JUBILEE LINE) LONDON BRIDGE
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary