- 263 Wellington Street West, Toronto -
- About 263 Wellington Street West -
Wellington and Blue Jays Way borders Toronto’s fashion and entertainment districts. The area is home to many theatres and plenty of great dining destinations. Our furnished apartments at this location offer good proximity to the King Street West business area. Access to the Toronto subway system is a five minute walk away.
263 Wellington Street West is a boutique building, 13 storeys tall, with 6 suites per floor. Constructed in 2009, the building has an evening concierge/security service and fitness facility. The suites are spacious, bright, all have hardwood floors, granite countertops and floor to ceiling windows.
Apartments at this location offer exceptional value, with almost 900 sq. ft of space, we have converted the den, to a second, self contained, bedroom.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Rates -
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Pearson International Airport Via Rail - Union Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary
CALL US NOW : +44 (0)20 3743 7336