- About 14 High Street, Flat 4 -
This fabulous and stylishly furnished and decorated second floor executive apartment is situated in the heart of Windsor town centre. The apartment is set over 2 floors with the living room and 2 bedrooms on the lower floor and the kitchen, dining area and terrace on the upper floor. The living room has a comfy corner sofa and two armchairs. The master bedroom is en-suite with bath and shower and dressing room storage. king size bed and dressing table. The second bedroom has a double bed and guest bathroom with shower . The apartment is centrally heated and has air conditioning in the roof space kitchen. This is a superb property suitable for professionals and busy execs. Not suitable for families with young children (under 10).
There is off road allocated parking for one small car via a permit system (supplied on request with security
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom, 2 bathroom|| ||£140.00||£135.00||£135.00||£130.00|
Please note: All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Windsor Central Uxbridge n/a
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary